Our warranty plans cover a variety of RVs, including Class A, B, and C motorhomes, fifth wheels, and travel trailers.
The duration of our warranty coverage varies depending on the plan you choose. We offer 1-year, 2-year, and extended warranty options.
Our warranty covers most major components and systems, such as the engine, transmission, electrical systems, plumbing, appliances, and leveling jacks.
Our warranty plans may have mileage limitations depending on the specific coverage you choose.
The warranty may be transferred to a different owner of the covered RV in the event of a private sale. Coverage cannot be transferred to another RV or to an RV dealer. For transfer terms and conditions, and applicable fees, the customer should reference their contract.
Once your claim is approved, you can take your RV to an authorized repair facility for service. The repair facility will diagnose the issue and perform any necessary repairs or replacements covered under your warranty.
Our warranties are available with $100, $250 and $500 deductible options.
New Coverage Terms
- Motorhome: Coverage begins the day the RV is put in service by the original owner and at zero (0) miles. Coverage expires when the length of time or accumulated mileage of the term selected is reached, whichever comes first.
- Towable/Box: Coverage begins on the day the RV is put in service by the original owner. Coverage expires when the length of time of the term selected is reached; mileage limits do not apply.
Used Coverage Terms
- Motorhome: Coverage begins on the contract purchase date and from the odometer at time of sale. Coverage expires when the length of time of the term selected is reached or total mileage on the RV is equal to the sum of the selected mileage plus the mileage at time of sale, whichever comes first.
- Towable/Box: Coverage begins on the contract purchase date. Coverage expires when the length of time of the term selected is reached; mileage limits do not apply.
Yes, you can cancel your warranty coverage within a specified time frame after purchase, as stated in our cancellation policy. Any refund amount will be based on the time elapsed since the warranty purchase and any claims made during that time.
To maintain your warranty coverage, you must follow the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule and keep accurate records of all maintenance performed on your RV.
Our warranty primarily covers the direct cost of repairs for covered components and systems. However, depending on the specific plan you choose, some consequential damages may also be covered. Please review our warranty agreement for more information.
Our warranty does not cover pre-existing conditions. Coverage only applies to issues that arise during the warranty period and are not a result of a pre-existing condition.
Including but not limited to:
- Repairs performed without prior authorization
- Breakdowns/failures that occur prior to the VSC purchase/effective date
- Amounts exceeding any applicable per occurrence limits
- Repairs for component(s) covered by any warranty, recall, repairer’s guarantee, or other service contract or insurance policy, regardless of whether each can or cannot be honored, collected or is unavailable for any reason
- Failure arising due to the failure of an otherwise covered part whose failure has been determined by the administrator to be affected by modifications and/or alterations to the RV that do not meet the manufacturer’s specifications
- Failure of a covered part damaged by a non-covered part
- Failure of a non-covered part damaged by a covered part unless TotalCare coverage was purchased
- Road hazard claims for tires with less than 3/32” of tread depth at time of loss
- Winch-out benefits if the RV is more than 25 feet from an established thoroughfare or if the RV cannot be safely reached due to location or weather conditions that do not allow for safe movement of the RV
You can purchase an extended warranty by contacting our sales team. Our representatives will help you select the best coverage plan based on your RV’s age, mileage, and specific needs.
We offer flexible payment options, including one-time payments, and interest free monthly installments. Please contact our sales team for more information on available payment methods.
Yes, you can extend your warranty coverage, subject to eligibility requirements and the condition of your RV. Please contact our customer service department for more information on extending your warranty.
Emergency roadside assistance is provided 24/7/365, anywhere in the United States or Canada, for the covered RV as well as any authorized tow vehicle engaged in the act of towing the covered RV, up to $500 per occurrence.
- Jump start/battery boost
- Flat tire changes (using the customer’s inflated spare)
- Fluid delivery for the covered RV or tow vehicle (customer is responsible for the cost of any fluids delivered)
- Lock out assistance (customer is responsible for charges associated with any RV key cutting or key replacement)